LoudPlayer relies on Android media library for album artworks and for music library functions (full version only).
It might be necessary to rebuild Android media library if you want to update album artwork or if some tags changed in the files.
- Open your device Settings
- Go to Applications (or Apps, or Apps & notification...)
- Show system apps if necessary using some menus
- Find an application named Media Storage or something alike
- Clic on that app and remove application data (storage and cache, not only cache)
Note : it just erases the database, not the media files.
- Reboot the device
- Wait for the library to rebuild